Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Photo shoot with the amazing Emily Bowker



So I'm a blogging virgin, here it go's:)
This is a design project for college, I had to make a garment out of recycled materials, I chose feathers. My inspiration was Josephine Baker a dancer from the 1960's well known for her extravagant over the top costumes. There is a definite 1960's feel to the shoot, kind of inevitable as I'm slightly obsessed with the 1960's, I was definitely born in the wrong era.
We shot them in Hotel Meyrick in Galway City and despite Emily having a cold and myself and my lovely makeup artist Louise kelly being a bit worse for wear after Friday night, I'm pretty pleased with them.
Hope you enjoy:)

Model: Emily Bowker
Hair and Makeup: Louise kelley
Photography: Jesse May Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive