Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Wish List

I tried to convince myself I didn't need Lita's...but I really do!!




Boom Town tickets...really need to book them
 Water soluble 'marble' nail art. I tried to do this the other day but it didn't work out so well.
Its a really cool nail art technique, check it out on Youtube.

Such a genius inventions for us shorties:)

Ombre or balayage hair. I recently went to the hair dressers to get this done...it doesn't look anything like this:(

A new trilby

These chelsea boots.

Oh and a new camera...xx

7 comments:

  1. I have a jacket very similar to that one that I snared in TK Maxx so have a look there, you might be lucky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a look, I always get a head ache in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Litas soo badly. I think they just tie a whole look together. Love the jacket also :D I would really appreciate it if you could also check out my blog as Im new to blogging. Thank you so much.
    http://karbri-photography.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the chelsea boots are lovely. Bought myself the black wedge high tops from River Island yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Lita's, of course we need them! Love the chelsea boots too!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Look have really nice black real leather boots in at the moment, quite similar to the ones above x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive