Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Festival Lust

So myself and a few friends are heading off to one of the coolest festivals in Europe at the moment; Boomtown Fair. There is absolutely everything from mutated vehicle displays to secret street parties, luxury camping and the boomtown banquet where you can book yourself a five course sunday roast during the festival...just what you will need. The line-up is absolutely amazing; some of my favourite artists will be performing some to include reggae/dancehall legends Alborosie, Tanya Stephens and Beanie Man. It will be the biggest festival I have ever been to and it will be such a change from any Irish festival. In light of Boomtown I thought I would take a look at my 10 favourite festival must haves. Enjoy. Jess x

1.The Cut-off



2.Wellies...they are a necessity!! I love these hunters.


3. The Headscarf


4.The Army Jacket


5.The Fedora


6.The Sheepskin Coat
It still gets cold at night. I'm so in love with this burberry sheepskin aviator...if only!!

I bought one from Nastygal recently you can see it here in a previous blogpost.


7.The Kimono<3




8.The Fascinator 
These amazing unconventional headpieces by Pearls and Swine AKA Binky.



9. Bold Print Leggings from Black Milk

10. Feathers in your hair and eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive