Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Mustard &Fedora











What a beautiful day!! I am still a little unsure about mustard but I seem to be drawn to it lately. This shift dress was my latest purchase from Penneys. I teamed it with my new fedora, well not new NEW but robbed off mum. I love it!! This outfit has a very 70's vibe to it. In the fear of looking too girly I threw on some gaudy gold chains and big platforms.
Dress: Penneys
Hat: River Island
Chains: Topshop
Rings/earings: Penneys
Platform Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

13 comments:

  1. your hair is so purdy :3


    www.prettlittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys. Sorry I took a while to reply I was away ...back to reality now. Hmm the hair...I'm naturally blonde and the maintainance of having brown hair is a bit of a pain. Thank you though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it is the only thing I own in this colour. I'm not very adventurous:)

      Delete
  4. Love the dress and it's color. I feel like mustard is a color that flatters most skin tones.
    http://glambrownie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly ...I'm warming to the colour:)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit!

    Love your hair.So pretty!
    And,of course,love the JC boots :)

    Followed via GFC and on FB. Thanks for followed dear !

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
    xo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sara. The boots are my babies and so comfortable too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mustard dress. How fabulous! xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bargain buy for like 17 euro x

      Delete
  8. Awesome! Love whole this look! and I love the dress! ..and these beautiful photos! :) I'm your new follower! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive