Monday, 6 August 2012

My Scrapbook










I have been meaning to photograph bits of my scrapbook for a while now. Theres something really authentic about having a scrapbook. I really like having a 3D book that I can hold to collate all of my inspirations. It's more interesting than just grabbing loads of images from the web. I have had so many scrap books but this one I started when I began fashion college last year. Most of these images are taken from magazines such as Dazed and Confused, I.D and Vogue. There are also images taken from different books, newspapers and the web. My scrapbook consists of anything that catches my eye...as you can see it is very photography based.

2 comments:

  1. I simply love it. It is very inspiring and it's a quite good idea to have a scrapbook like that. Hope you'll post more (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Filipa. I plan on posting more of my scrapbook on here...keep plugged. Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive