Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Outfit Post: Tailor Made











It has been an eventful week to say the least. I'm still on my ever lasting mission to learn how to drive. I recently got ensured on my mums car so hopefully I'll be able to get a bit of practice in. I already have my driving test booked but having a sore leg really put me behind about a month of driving. I can see the growing frustration in my driving instructors eyes every time I do something wrong...after all I have had EIGHTEEN lessons. Anyway back to my outfit. It was raining when I left the house so I put tights on underneath my leggings and wooly socks too...thats Irish weather for you. I was kind of going for a jockey horse riding kind of look. No I'm only joking but it kind of looks that way. Photo's by Alex.

Scarf and Blazer: Penneys
Wet Look Leggings: Topshop
Distressed Leather Boots: River Island

You can hype this look on Lookbook HERE...it would be much appreciated. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    I got my business cards at vistaprint, with a discount code from amazon...

    xx
    Monica

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive