Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Brick Lane & Spitalfields















So I spent my first weekend in London mooching about Shoreditch on my own. I visited the legendary Spitalfeilds Market and Bricklane; the mecca for all your vintage needs. It was such nice weather too, unfortunately no one was around to help me with an outfit post. I met a lovely guy who sold vintage sunglasses who pointed me in the right direction with regards to free events at London Fashion Week; not that I have any spare time to go to them. Blogging is a little difficult as I don't have my own computer but bare with me. I have been documenting all the prep for Sundays show and I will try and get that up tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Love these photographs! I used to live in Glasgow which has amazing vintage shops and am now back in Galway so I miss vintage shopping a lot! Really want to visit Spitals Fields markets now... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have never been to Glasgow...would like to check it out. Brick Lane on the weekends have pop up vintage shops which were brilliant. Got a french army cammo for £20, the same supplier as Urban Outfitters:) x

      Delete
  2. ahh, I had the most fun on Brick Lane. Thanks for sharing these photos and bringing back some memories!! Hope you had a great time at the FW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karina. I did indeed, but I was working the whole time, maybe next year i'll just go over to see the shows:)

      Delete

Blog Archive