Thursday, 6 September 2012

Working @ LFW: Charlie May




  This little crop leather white biker is just so god damn beautiful-I'm in love





So I'm off to London tomorrow and I'm so excited to start my internship on Monday with the young British womenswear designer and fashion blogger Charlie May. Her minimalistic, androgynous and super chic designs are being showcased on the16th of September at London Fashion Week and I am lucky enough to be involved in the creativity. I personally LOVE her designs they are so clean-cut and elegant with a definite sense of her personal style running through both her collections. She mixes tough leathers with sheer, soft silks to create something quite inspirational. Charlie May also runs one of Britain's most successful fashion blogs Girl A La Mode where she has just celebrated her blogs fourth birthday. I also have two tickets to another show at London Fashion Week which she has provided me with...I'm not too sure what show but it will all become clearer on Monday. There is also talk of me flying back over in a few months to work on a video for the new A/W 13' collection. It's all so EXCITING!! I think I'm going to take a leaf out of Charlie's book and go completely top-to-toe in clean-cut statement monochrome for A/W. I can't seem to upload her videos but click HERE to have a look.

Jess x

4 comments:

  1. Well done Jessie,have an absolutley fantastic time. Charlie's designs are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you this weekend! I *think* I can remember what happened...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too. I'm following you on Bloglovin'. x

      Delete

Blog Archive